top of page
Tips & Tricks For Writers
I run sprints to help writers stay on track. Join me, even after the stream by clicking to watch & comment your progress.
I love using writing prompts to break through writer's block, provide inspiration, or hone your craft.
Everyone structures their notebooks or novel planning differently.
Breaking Down Rejection Letters
In this video I go over the different rejection letters, with examples, and dissect what you can (and should) take from them.
* The Writer's Hive Video Playlist: In this video series I break down the writing, editing, and publishing process alongside authors and writers Katlyn Duncan and Amber McManus.
* When Can You Call Yourself an Author: This podcast with other writer friends discusses when & why you can call yourself an author.
* Getting to Know Your Characters: This podcast discusses the ways authors can get to know their characters.
* Is Writer's Block Real: This podcast covers what writer's block really is & how we can overcome it.
* How I Edit: There is no "right" way to attack edits and my strategy has adapted since filming this, but it may offer some insight.
* Books On Writing: New books on craft come out all the time, here are some old faves.
* More Books on Writing: In this video I talk about new books on writing I've found and how my editing process has changed.
* Author Bios I Love: find inspiration for your own author biography.
* Highlight's Writing Retreat: There's nothing like a writing retreat for word count and inspiration. See how my retreat at Highlight's went.
* Writing Q&A Part 1: A writer friend and I tackle your questions on writing.
* Writing Q&A Part 2: A writer friend and I tackle your questions on writing but part two.
* NaNoWriMo Vlogs: get motivated and see how I navigate the hectic month.
bottom of page